The thread that weaves all parts of Dr Murphy together is his faith in Christ. No matter where Dr Murphy is, his clinic, speaking or socializing, he has a tremendous desire to serve others with his gifts as a chiropractor and through his faith.Dr Peter J Amlinger, DC, Mississauga, Ontario.
Dr Murphy is a philanthropist.
He has spent his life helping his community through outreach, charity and promotion. He believes that God calls people to be a vessel for goodness.
Dr Murphy’s efforts in helping others through several venues include:
- The Murphy Chiropractic ‘hats and mitts’ Christmas campaign to keep local children safe and warm
- Postural Screening Outreach for the Carleton Place Hospital and Lanark County Food Bank
- Chiropractors with Compassion, helping children overseas receive fresh water and education
- In-office observation offered for Medical and Chiropractic students learning specific spinal exam procedures and care techniques
- Scholarship Programs for people of all ages to receive chiropractic health care
- A worship leader and youth pastor